Which Barbless Hook?

trb1975

I have no intention of starting the debate on Barbed or Barbless (Looks like it has been done to death before ). However all the waters I fish are barbless only and I was after some suggestions on the best Barbless hook for different rig types : i.e Pop Ups, Stiff Rig, Anti Eject. It seems that manufactuers only do a lot of their hook patterns barbed.

Thanks

Bin there!!! If you crimp down the barb on a hook,test it through a cloth (your t shirt or something)if it can past through without pulling or snagging.....job's a good 'un

Most hook's are available in a barbless form,if you have a particular barbed pattern you like take 1 with you to your local tackle shop and find a similar pattern

• 1 month later...

i went to my tackle shop yesterday and they had no korda hooks in so i had to buy some fox raptors i forgot how good these hook were cuz ive been on nuthing else but the kordas there well worth a look plus a bit cheaper!

the trouble with raptors is how long the point lasts but they are sharp