trying to find fishery in france for august

stanners

4 of us are looking to go france around august time but finding most are already booked up, i know we've left it late to book but does anyone know of anywhere that might be available( we still want to catch fish tho runs waters only please) or any fishery owners any cancellations let me know please

thanx

As good as Fishery Owners are, don't forget they will get into Self Publication.

Are any of the Lakes that are mentioned in this thread any good:

https://forum.carp.com/carp-forum/viewtopic.php?t=19962

It is the French Lakes and Fisheries Sticky from the top of the section.

Most of the lakes mentioned have a website address in here, or in most cases a phone number and e-mail.

If you go through the Forum with a search on the particular lakes mentioned then I'm sure you may find some information and threads on them.

hi mate why not give berny and gordon a ring at Blavet Valley mate, a top venue imo a great water stacked with fish to fiftys top notch food and great hosts, i'll be back there in aug as well so if you get on well have to meet up for a bevvie or two on the bank

Tight lines mate

Dan

heres another big YES for blavat valley moosh, give berny a call and get it booked up, you wont regret it mate, me and the wife went there last june, and was spoiled rotten for my birthday, and we're going back again for my birthday this year, and taking a mate with us for his first trip to france, and even though we dont go for another 5 months, im all excited already,

you couldnt ask for nicer people, berny gordon and son ross are all great company, the food is superb and the lake is stunning.

i have no conection with the owners of this wonderful place, other than being a very happy angler whose had the privalidge to fish there

have fun where ever you go

• 2 weeks later...

Hi stanners if your still looking my lake has a few weeks in August free still, The lake is 4.5 acres with over120 fish to 57lb, if you cant catch here your in trhe wrong game! Web site a bit out dated at the moment but you can get the general idea at forest-lakes.eu and its only £200 per person