Mill farm gilmorton

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not always the best way to fish a zig but if you're fishing water that's deeper than the length of your rod with a zig then it's the only option really.

It's been around a fair few years now. I used to use it on my old club water sometimes but with a drilled out cork for a sub float. :wink:

It's not always the best way to fish a zig but if you're fishing water that's deeper than the length of your rod with a zig then it's the only option really.

It's been around a fair few years now. I used to use it on my old club water sometimes but with a drilled out cork for a sub float. :wink:

Yeah i've been toying around with them on the club water, not got as much confidence in them though as i used to :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
Where is the unhooking mat :evil::evil:

Sorry mate but how can you ask this when you cant even see the floor in front of him :roll::roll:

Ok granted i take that back :wink:

there a big unhooking mat :D i never go with out it and use it on every fishing what ever size :!:

at least your thinking of the fish i think not enough angler do.

I might be going gillie tommorow if it doesnt ice over :lol:

Just from mid morning until evening as i've got a few things to sort out first thing.

Come along if anyone wants, i want to try and get a carp or two :lol::lol:

Got down there to find half the lake iced over, and the other half occupied by the argos brigade!!

Straight back home :lol::lol::lol: