mas bas

casperlea

Hi there

Mas Bas has to be one of my favourite places in France. I took my family there when I shot the video last summer, you can see them in the clip eating outside and in the pool.

It is the south of France and beautiful.

Fishing wise... well we didn't really fish, my son did and had a couple, and the lads on the main lake when they weren't in the pool had fish to thirties...

Ian Sweenie and his Tackle Tarts did very well n June with some cracking fish, including 3 forties. Not a runs water but it has some nice fish.

Fishing tight to the lilies works.. but don't leave your rods or you'll lose fish. Good bait and stout tackle would be my advice.. you may find a bait boat helps too. My lad had takes every time he cast out..

Ask Gilles to suggest the best areas.. You'll see info where people have caught in the Comments book.

The surrounding area is superb, I think you can see that from my pictures. And Gilles & Lesley are brilliant people...

you may think I'm being OTT on this, but I'm probably going back this summer for a holiday too...

I'm sure you'll have a great time... if you need any specific info PM me.

cheers

Gareth

PS: Don't forget the local markets at Beauville and Laroque