Has anyone heard of breewood anglingclub?

tall_kev

I have heard this club is hard to join and they have some excellent carp waters. Can anyone give me any pointers on how to get into the club and who to see.

I have been told that i live to close to some of the waters so this makes it unfare on other anglers making it virtually impossible for myself to join :twisted: .

please can anyone help!

its a wolverhampton club water they appear to be very strict on who they take on and the people they take on seem to be locals to themselves. the annoying thing is they have control of 2 lakes that are around 40 miles away from wolves and 2 miles away from myself and they wont let us local people to the lakes fish them :evil: bearing in mind there are other waters they control at wolves that are miles away from ourselves. i know several local anglers to myself that have approached the club to be quite bluntly turned down. there is nothing worse than local carp waters that you drive past every day but you cant get membership for! does anyone have contacts to get round this issue? im not sure about the waiting list but i wouldnt mind the wait if i new it would get somewhere!

That sounds like the club they are based at Brewood which is just out of wolves. Some of there waters are Belvide (massive water) and Chillington hall a nice carp water. To be honest mate I dont think they are to keen on the carpers and getting in can be a nightmare. A mate inquired this year and he knows a few members and he was told at least a 4 year wait.

thats a shame the waters around where i live have such a good reputation and i have seen some photos of fish out of there. the worst of it i they hardly get fished due to the distance the wolvs lads have to travel. oh well! any idea of more decent carp waters around market drayton way on? drayton is on the staffordshire / cheshire / shropshire border. would prefer syndicates or clubs not day tickets!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Post on your old thread and it will bring it back to the top :wink:

There you go Kev

I would also be interested in joining brewood anglers if anyone has any ideas? I know Jemsue5 has previously stated you need to be nominated and then seconded and still have to wait to join, does anyone know any different? :)

• 3 weeks later...