fantastic new rig never been seen before

craftyshaun

:D this is a rig hat i have been developing myself over the last year it has took me a long time to get it right but well worth the wait iv had loads of fish since i have tweeked it down the last fish i caught was a 36 comon off moore qary just out side warrington and if anyone has fished it then you will see why i am made up with this rig the lake is a old sand pit of 8acers 45 feet deep with gin cleare water most people who fish it are hardend carp anglers some have never caught after 5 years fishing it some have had 1or 2 but there is some fantastic carp in this lake wich you can see day in day out just patroling the shelf but as soon as you put a line in they go like the clappers but this rig is working realy well and im having at least 1 fish a trip

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iv never seen one like it before im trying to uploaded some photos

of it but having trouble doing it ........ any help out there........ :? no its not a blag its just some thing iv been trying out for a long time and like every thing it needed a few thing sorting out but thats all done now ,just look at the hair rig when that first came out every one was scratching their heads saying no way that will work but now it seems to be fishing its self out as every one uses it ,with this rig if you have a pick up and the fish get away with it (very unlikley then you will know ) and you can ajust the tention on the hook link and not your main line ,not only that the fish do not spook off it , and in the early stages i was trying to make the rig as natural as possible in the water dont for get he lake where im fishing is clear has tap water and very deep it has a leadge of 4 foot all round the lake wot the club put in when they first got the lake for match men how ever as soon has they finished it the water levle coverd it ,and just after the leadge its 18 feet deep and keeps dropping down to 45 feet , there is only 4 or 5 pegs that you can fish in comfort the rest you have to clime down a very steep bank and you are sat on top of the water but the fish swim up and down this leadge and are in fantastic condition some of them are 20 pluse 30s and iv seen 1 that must be at least mid 40 ,its a challenging water but i think it fantastic you have got so much against you it drives you mad ,but i have been catching consitently now for a few weeks ,dont get me wrong this is no wonder rig you still have to find the areas where they are feeding and work hard at your craft i hope to have some photos for you all very soon

Mate if you go into the catch reports section there's a sticky in there that tells you how to upload pictures.

I'm curious though. You mention how the how the hair rig is now getting fished out due to the popularity of the rig. Why would you wan to put this new rig that you've come up with on a forum for everyone to see ?

Your water sounds a lot like mine though. 40 ft deep on average. very deep margins , and Gin clear water. Although mine's a clay pit and not sand. It seems it's all that's around my way, must be very good clay round here . It'd been nice if it was gravel :D .

thanks for your advice ,if it helps others to get more fish on the bank then that is worth it for me ,we all have to go out a make a living so time fishing is very short copaired to every thing els i hope it will make it much more enjoy able like it has for me

That's a good outlook to have 8)

i have recently been told about a new rig that you attach it to your line like a safety clip(to hold on ledgers )and it has got a little cork screw thing on the side which you then screw your boillie onto, is this the same thing if not has anybody heard of this one

iv been on to photo bucket and up loaded the photos but when i try to paste them on hear it wont let me .........advice please lads

On your Photobucket page, left click on the img code, below your picture. From there, right click on your Carp.com post & paste.