A three on one question

Anyone know why munch Baits stopped  suppling to retail did see them in my local then disappeared. 
Anyone heard or used Parker bIts they popped up on my FB page .I checked there YT Channel out the owner I think seem a bit mad lol and spouts it is top quality ingredients. How would we all know. 
and last anyone heard of Bayly’s Baits I have been told it is a guy in a garage in Essex but some say a warehouse and a very large company.

thanks just curious 

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/01/2024 at 12:11, Andy Pandy said:

Anyone know why munch Baits stopped  suppling to retail did see them in my local then disappeared. 
Anyone heard or used Parker bIts they popped up on my FB page .I checked there YT Channel out the owner I think seem a bit mad lol and spouts it is top quality ingredients. How would we all know. 
and last anyone heard of Bayly’s Baits I have been told it is a guy in a garage in Essex but some say a warehouse and a very large company.

thanks just curious 

I jumped on to the Munch Baits sale at Christmas, just shy of 100kg with Pop Uos, Glugs, Wafters, Stik Mix....something to donwith Re-Branding.

Parker Baits have burst onto the Scene, they're not shy in showing off there Baits, do look decent.

Baylys Baits?? Not a clue.

• 2 months later...

On 17/01/2024 at 12:11, Andy Pandy said:

thanks just curious 

In a response from a complaint I made they stated they've removed they're products from stores due to problems with out of date products being sold so to combat that they now only sell direct.

I purchased 5kg creme seed with matching wafter and glug but not even had a bite, swapped over bait n had 3 nice fish from a tough venue 

13 hours ago, mrmud said:

In a response from a complaint I made they stated they've removed they're products from stores due to problems with out of date products being sold so to combat that they now only sell direct.

I purchased 5kg creme seed with matching wafter and glug but not even had a bite, swapped over bait n had 3 nice fish from a tough venue 

Crème seed isn’t that the marzipan one ?

I thought it was 

over flavoured 
powdery

and over priced.

Imagine how much they were making it for if places like fishing republic and angling direct were buying it and always had it on 50% sale.

probably less than a quid a kilo.

14 hours ago, mrmud said:

53 minutes ago, framey said:

I thought it was 

over flavoured 
powdery

and over priced.

Imagine how much they were making it for if places like fishing republic and angling direct were buying it and always had it on 50% sale.

I actually did quote well on it to be fair when I tried it, fished a lake close to me that I've never caught from, fished a Pink Cream Seed pop up over crushed boilie, had my 1st ever fish out the lake. (Butnto be honest, never fished it since 🤣🤣)

IMG_20200602_152418.thumb.jpg.15d203c3c810180ce2145f96723ba0db.jpg

7 hours ago, framey said:

I thought it was 

over flavoured 
powdery

and over priced.

Yeah they got a really strong marzipan scent but not found them powdery they're nice n soft ATM. That might soon change after a few sessions when the sun decides to make a appearance 🤷🏽‍♂️

7 hours ago, Higham1987 said:

I actually did quote well on it to be fair when I tried it, fished a lake close to me that I've never caught from, fished a Pink Cream Seed pop up over crushed boilie, had my 1st ever fish out the lake. (Butnto be honest, never fished it since 🤣🤣)

IMG_20200602_152418.thumb.jpg.15d203c3c810180ce2145f96723ba0db.jpg

Well done on the catch dude. Nice fish.

I've just started fishing a difficult water that fish don't come out of very often and never had no confidence in them as they were new, maybe I should've given them a fair go 🤷🏽‍♂️.

Think I'll give them another try when the waters warmed abit more on a few smaller waters.

Know of a few local waters that if I don't get a busy day then they'll be going in the bin

Edited by mrmud
Can't spell lol

6 hours ago, mrmud said:

Well done on the catch dude. Nice fish.

I've just started fishing a difficult water that fish don't come out of very often and never had no confidence in them as they were new, maybe I should've given them a fair go 🤷🏽‍♂️.

Think I'll give them another try when the waters warmed abit more on a few smaller waters.

Know of a few local waters that if I don't get a busy day then they'll be going in the bin

I did go back to the faithfull Sticky Manilla and also sticked up on the Munch Bio Marine for a Park Lake Campaign, but sold all my gear so it never got used.

4 hours ago, Higham1987 said:

I did go back to the faithfull Sticky Manilla and also sticked up on the Munch Bio Marine for a Park Lake Campaign, but sold all my gear so it never got used.

Funny enough I went back to using stickys active manilla n had 3 nice fish out of the venue on it. 1 of them being a really nice 1.

1 minute ago, Higham1987 said:

Did do, sold up now.....

From this

Screenshot_20240219_082247_Gallery.thumb.jpg.09075997b80a94fbc0ccea9e4f4d22be.jpg

To this

Screenshot_20240219_082228_Gallery.thumb.jpg.5207aa6fa5d0d765c4a78f15d085af1f.jpg

Bet the walk for the car is more pleasurable lol.

I could do with a fishing shed. Mines spread out abit. Most of its in the shed but there a fair few bits lying round the house. I've got my 2man bivvy under my bed lol

50 minutes ago, mrmud said:

Bet the walk for the car is more pleasurable lol.

I could do with a fishing shed. Mines spread out abit. Most of its in the shed but there a fair few bits lying round the house. I've got my 2man bivvy under my bed lol

EVERYTHING did go in there....

Not been since August 

17 minutes ago, mrmud said:

I be clicking by now lol. I tell the better half I need to go coz it keeps me sain 😂.

I'm not that fussed at moment....

Working 6 days a week, running a football team 3 days a week, helping at karate club 2 days a week.