French venue recommendation

Carper_1990

Hey guys,

I’m planning a trip to France soon and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for carp fishing venues over there? I’ve heard that France has some of the best carp fishing in Europe, so I’m really excited to explore some new waters.

One thing I’m curious about though is whether or not bait boats are allowed at these venues. I’ve been using a bait boat for a while now and it’s really helped me get my bait exactly where I want it, but I know that some venues have rules against them. So if anyone has any insight on that, I’d really appreciate it

Thanks in advance!

• 11 months later...
On 26/04/2023 at 07:53, Carper_1990 said:

Hey guys,

I’m planning a trip to France soon and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for carp fishing venues over there? I’ve heard that France has some of the best carp fishing in Europe, so I’m really excited to explore some new waters.

One thing I’m curious about though is whether or not bait boats are allowed at these venues. I’ve been using a bait boat for a while now and it’s really helped me get my bait exactly where I want it, but I know that some venues have rules against them. So if anyone has any insight on that, I’d really appreciate it

Thanks in advance!

Over the years I've fished several venues in France and every one I've fished has allowed the use of baitboats. Indeed, several of them have boats for hire.

Ian.