Carpbell acumen rods

Kailan

I have a set of 4 rods x3 are 3.25lb x1 is 5lb.. They where designed by carpbell they have the england flag on the underneath of the rod.. I have serched everywhere but can not find the spacific model anywhere could anyone please help me... My email address is kailanbishop066@gmail.com if any pictures are needed thank you 

I think they may be custom rods designed by carp Bell awhile ago as they look fairly old but in great condition... My research has show me they may be Harrison blanks that where customised by someone from carpbell @Carpbell.. But I don't have any concreat evidence.. I am hoping there is someone out there with more knowledge then me able to set me straight.. Thank you all 

2 hours ago, Kailan said:

nothing to do with me mate, there was a rod rage under the carpbell brand, my username is a play on my last name nothing more i'm afraid, if they were built in Coventry i may know who built them as there were a few rod builders about before you could buy good rods off the self. 

13 hours ago, Kailan said:

Thank you for contacting me back I appreciate ur time 

found this seems they where about around 20 years ago, if they are British made they should be good quality for the time though they will be outdated in this age due to carbon tech moving forward since then.

http://www.theanglersforum.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?52068-Big-Carp-voIume-19-issue-112

2 minutes ago, Kailan said:

Do you know a value of they rods and thank your for you help 

No afraid not, i doubt they are high value as they were mid range rods on release, very few used carp rod have a value that is more than the original price, i bought a set of used hyperloops when they were the top retail rod, i snapped both tips first time out with them casting small bags, must of been damaged i paid 20 for the set.