Okuma 8k or Penn affinity iiI 8000 lceu

2 hours ago, Big Bass said:

A friend was always complaining about line twist he went through so many different manufactures lines it was unreal,I even started calling him Lino, This was the dark times before measuring sticks.  I was fishing nx to him one time and noticed when he walked out his distances at the back of the swim he would lay his rods on the grass engaged the bait runners and walk up to the mark with the lead in in hand. Told him that’s his problem and it was sorted. 

Some people are almost beyond help lol

3 hours ago, Big Bass said:

A friend was always complaining about line twist he went through so many different manufactures lines it was unreal,I even started calling him Lino, This was the dark times before measuring sticks.  I was fishing nx to him one time and noticed when he walked out his distances at the back of the swim he would lay his rods on the grass engaged the bait runners and walk up to the mark with the lead in in hand. Told him that’s his problem and it was sorted. 

I sometimes walk my lines out up the sports field open bailarms  then give the line a wipe as it’s reeled back it no twist an clean line