Exclusive carp.com discount code

I’ve been reflecting and I wanted to thank my carp.com friends for all support in my fishing journey so far. Ive come here on many occasions not understanding something and left with a wealth of information. You guys are one of the reasons that I became inspired to set up my own fishing tackle business.

I’m so proud to say that hookedgear.co.uk is doing well and as a thank you for all your support I wanted to offer you guys a 15% discount code that isn’t anywhere else online - please use Tightlines15 at checkout for 15% off your orders! 

I honestly highly recommend our hooked gear stealth hooks. They have landed catfish and big carp already, they are super sharp and cheaper than the big brands charge, with free delivery always! 

Edited by Reedy11

On 14/10/2020 at 08:25, Reedy11 said:

I’ve been reflecting and I wanted to thank my carp.com friends for all support in my fishing journey so far. Ive come here on many occasions not understanding something and left with a wealth of information. You guys are one of the reasons that I became inspired to set up my own fishing tackle business.

I’m so proud to say that hookedgear.co.uk is doing well and as a thank you for all your support I wanted to offer you guys a 15% discount code that isn’t anywhere else online - please use Tightlines15 at checkout for 15% off your orders! 

I honestly highly recommend our hooked gear stealth hooks. They have landed catfish and big carp already, they are super sharp and cheaper than the big brands charge, with free delivery always! 

Thank you reedy 11 I will indeed look at your hooks

4 hours ago, Carpmaster said:

Some tidy looking hooks are they strong for hook an hold etc 

Yes mate even barbless are great hook hold, I had a 32lb common out on my first session using them which is my U.K. PB, couldn’t believe it! They’ve had big cats out too in testing which I was buzzing to hear about. I use them myself now on all venues & recommend them to everyone :) 

On 14/10/2020 at 09:25, Reedy11 said:

I’m so proud to say that hookedgear.co.uk is doing well 

I am not sure if you are aware of this Reedy but your web site cannot be accessed from France. If I use a VPN and pretend I am in UK it does work so it is not a problem for me but it could affect some potential sales for you.

1 hour ago, carpepecheur said:

I am not sure if you are aware of this Reedy but your web site cannot be accessed from France. If I use a VPN and pretend I am in UK it does work so it is not a problem for me but it could affect some potential sales for you.

Thanks for flagging, for now we only available in the U.K. due to bots slowing the site down from China and US, we were planning to activate France next, the only issue I’m working out is the cost of delivery to europe. Hooks I can get to you for around £2, everything else eg boilies would cost about £15. If you saw delivery costs like this would it put you off ordering? Thanks