Boatman CL4 problems

Hi.

I just wondered if anyone has had any or heard of any problems with the boat. The batteries that came with the boat and the 2 x extras I purchased @ £150 the LED's do not give a true reflection of the battery charge. As a result I had the boat go dead in the water twice..luckily retreived it by casting over the top.

Sent 2 emails with no reply. Gonna ring them tomorrow..

Cheers

If i just looked at the bait boat in question you need to be a lot firmer whilst remaining civil in your approach to the boat makers it is advertised as having a warning alarm for low batteries and before they run out it is meant to return to point of launch, 

You may find the batteries need to be charged and run near flat a few times before they will take a as advertised full charge, if you are not happy with the boat at that price tell them you are sending it back and want a full refund due to the product not being as advertised.   

5 hours ago, Carpbell_ll said:

If i just looked at the bait boat in question you need to be a lot firmer whilst remaining civil in your approach to the boat makers it is advertised as having a warning alarm for low batteries and before they run out it is meant to return to point of launch, 

You may find the batteries need to be charged and run near flat a few times before they will take a as advertised full charge, if you are not happy with the boat at that price tell them you are sending it back and want a full refund due to the product not being as advertised.   

Spot on👍

that's big wedge, you want to be completely happy with it for that price, firm but reasonable is always the best way, if it's not up to scratch they should be jumping through hoops to make you happy imo 

Edited by elmoputney

Looks like a good boat you may find it is just a case of setting up the different programs a lot of kit on that boat, the handset will take some getting the hang off.

What gets me about boats is why don't they put a cheap Go Pro type camera on them, seen a guy on pine pool with one that he fitted himself works a treat.