Looking for female friends

Queenofthecarp

I'm new to carp fishing, dabbled last year after going with my husband, decided I wanted my own set up which he happily went out and bought for me, couples that fish together stay together right??

I'm looking for advice from ladies about clothing for example, general chit chat about my hobby (none of my friends get it) life etc, because even though I like to be on the bank, I am also a wife and mother to four human creatures.

Guys welcome too, no sexism aloud.

•  

Probably the hardest thing to get right is clothing sizes as most of the tackle brands are 'male dominated'. 

Best thing is get into the tackle shop and try jackets on, although I have a preference for Hoggs of Fife hunting jackets and overtrousers for the winter. 

Summer wear is usually army surplus combat trousers and t-shirt with a decent fleece for cooler days. I nearly always have one of my old combat jackets in the car just in case. 

Carp couture or urban carp collective I think have a number of women anglers on their books and so do specific womens clothing. Get on instagram and send a few messages out to the female anglers, I am sure they'd be more than happy to have a chat with you, as will most anglers to be fair. Majority are friendly unless they are grumpy about blanking!!