Jump to content

costa teguise

Recommended Posts

I know you are supposed to need a license to fish in the sea in Spain and the Spanish islands.

most get away with it but my luck I wouldn’t lol

the license place is in Tenerife (from memory) but there is a guy who lives there that Will sort the license out for you that seems to come highly recommended.

will try and find his details as I was going to do it for the next time I go to Gran Canaria 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I saw that post while googling  i was hoping for a boat trip  as then dont have to worry about getting a travel rod and that. 

I think the license  can be done online i think its like €15 or something like that. 

Doke some more Googlong and think i have found something  as part of an excursion  package that pick up from hotel. Might be bit more expensive but might be the easiest way of doing it


Seems a legit website. I wont pay full balance  till I was there. Have emailed them for for details too.


Edited by Tree123
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...