costa teguise

I know you are supposed to need a license to fish in the sea in Spain and the Spanish islands.

most get away with it but my luck I wouldn’t lol

the license place is in Tenerife (from memory) but there is a guy who lives there that Will sort the license out for you that seems to come highly recommended.

will try and find his details as I was going to do it for the next time I go to Gran Canaria 

I saw that post while googling  i was hoping for a boat trip  as then dont have to worry about getting a travel rod and that. 

I think the license  can be done online i think its like €15 or something like that. 

Doke some more Googlong and think i have found something  as part of an excursion  package that pick up from hotel. Might be bit more expensive but might be the easiest way of doing it

https://www.excursionslanzarote.com/lanzarote-boat-trips/fishing-lanzarote-by-day

Seems a legit website. I wont pay full balance  till I was there. Have emailed them for for details too.

Edited by Tree123