Shomano aero 10lb line

Any body else had trouble with this line I have been snapped twice today  clean off ...may be it was a dodgy spool but after today I have lost all confidence in this line and I will be going back to diawa sensor or berkley big game as have used both in the past with no trouble ..why I didn't just stick with what I know I'll never know ..but we live and learn I supose

6 hours ago, Daveyyyyyyyyyyyy said:

Thanks for your reply mate I am also going to bin it as it's rubbish 

Sorry I couldn't be more positive about it. I don't like putting down products without adequate reason, but Shimano Aero line just didn't work for me, and I can't be dealing with using dodgy gear.

I have changed to fox exocet 16lb and up to now I'm finding it to be very good line im quite impressed with it ..but time will tell as have only had it on my reels a week ..but have landed 4 fish in that time with snapped line  and have found it to be really good to cast etc 

Edited by Daveyyyyyyyyyyyy

On 01/08/2018 at 14:57, salokcinnodrog said:

Sorry I couldn't be more positive about it. I don't like putting down products without adequate reason, but Shimano Aero line just didn't work for me, and I can't be dealing with using dodgy gear.

Mate tbf I found it to be absolute tosh and I won't he going anywhere near it again