Carping Capers Northampton ?

Looking to purchase a shiny new Solar P1 Worldwide pod and extra's and would prefer to give a local trader the dosh instead of some armchair TFT shopping and apparently my local Solar stockist is Carping Capers Northampton.

Q.

Has anyone had any dealings with them as i don't wanna rock up Sunday to the reception you now tend to get in Rushden Angling from the kids running the show !  (Not on my Tackle Shop list anymore).

3 hours ago, snoozer said:

Looking to purchase a shiny new Solar P1 Worldwide pod and extra's and would prefer to give a local trader the dosh instead of some armchair TFT shopping and apparently my local Solar stockist is Carping Capers Northampton.

Q.

Has anyone had any dealings with them as i don't wanna rock up Sunday to the reception you now tend to get in Rushden Angling from the kids running the show !  (Not on my Tackle Shop list anymore).

No dealings, but I'd give them a bell, make sure they have one in stock and also gauge the response...…. Can't blame the youngens for getting jobs, but it is annoying when they don't really have the knowledge to help out properly, not just tackle shops... DIY places are the worst at weekends and Bank holidays, whatever you ask for, you just get a confused look from a 16 year old who is learning the ropes....🙂