Proswaders

Hello Everyone

I was finding that I needed to go out deeper than my Thigh Waders would let me - it's a little disconcerting as you watch the water creep up towards your crutch .

So , as recommended by Big Common , I've bought myself some Pros Waders Chesties Sz. 8 ( because that's my shoe size ) and I'm very happy with them - £37.99 ( includes signed for delivery by UPS ) ; when I was buying my Thigh Waders I tried on some Trakker Chesties , but found all the material a bit overwhelming - I'm much happier with my Pros Waders .

Incidentally how do you Chestie wearing lads store your Chesties after you have worn them please ? , upside down to let all the moisture drain away as you would for a normal pair of Wellies ? .

Ta

:)   

Hi Crusian, glad you are finding them ok... I gave mine some serious abuse last year removing snags for most of the season. I've been told it's best to hang them, up or down, but TBH mine live, folded in half inside my unhooking cradle. I think as long as you use them regularly, you shouldn't have any probs. If I thought I wouldn't be needing them for a few weeks or more, then I would hang them up in a shed, away from any windows/daylight....... I've never had that much moisture that they needed tipping upside down. Usually , no matter how warm the weather, the cold water I'm wading in will stop things getting too sweaty. If I'm in a situation in session where they will be needed, then they are sitting right next to the bed chair, upright and folded down for ease of access. Standing like this, will help dry any moisture out, if there is any......:)