Linear fishery

Oxlease & Manor sees a lot of pressure (as do most of the waters at Linear) I'd look at Brasenose 2 for runs or maybe Hunts Corner... midweek would be a good bet as weekends are rammed, Any quality bait... Sticky, Mainline, CC Moores, if it's a high pressure day get on the Zigs, otherwise keep the rigs simple and start off with solid bags to try and nick a bite, then put a bit of bait out in that area.... other folks may have other ideas on the place but that's how I've approached it in the past (2 years ago) and it worked for me (Brasenose 2, Active 8, & 2+4mm pellets, simple lead clip rig, just over the marginal shelf = 13 fish in 48 hours, best of 23.14)

Hope this helps...

Edited by bluelabel

I aint fished down there in years but I know the place reasonably well. The fish are catchable, it's the other anglers that can make it difficult. If I was you I'd walk round all of the lakes until you find a free swim with fish in front of it. If you just slot into a random swim on the more popular waters you can easily blank. Regards bait they'll eat almost anything so take what you're confident in. Maybe add a little corn.

Hunts Corner is much more bearable than the other lakes, you have your own water and no-one can mess with you. I'd check that first then the circus waters after. If you're really struggling to find anything then head for B1 or B2, they're unbearable to fish but you'll struggle not to catch.