WHAT RODS YOU GOT THEN?

i have got a set of 3 old fox warrior Z's  plus an equally old fox warrior marker rod, 1x 7wt generic fly rod in metallic red and a 9wt fly rod in mucky brown, i also have a Matt Hayes feeder rod, an old float rod that my dad left in a cupboard that i pinched and a 11mtr leada assassin carp pole, i also have a couple of bins full of various avons and barbel rods plus 4-5 different length poles from 3mtr whip to 16mtr match, i have two split cane rods that i got fed up of trying to straighten, oh yeh!! i also have three spinning rods, 1x fox warrior Z 1x shakespeare ugly stick and a daiwa,,, i think thats all :shock:

oh!! and my twinkie is bigger than yours too :lol:

welcome to the forum buddy :wink:

Edited by cyborx

Cane rods have to be hung and not leaned mate, and kept in a very dry place. You could hang them in bags stuffed with rice and pva nuggets and stuff and wrapped in cling film and see if that helps!? - I am not sure but I think once they take on a lean they're doomed though

And cheers mate

Yeah I don't doubt it, I have a mere pinkie maggot lol

Edited by Lee Kashan

Lets see, I rebuilt my old Armalites to how I wanted them, sadly they were stolen.

I now have a pair of Carp Fanatic 2.5lb TC which I use on a water which has theft problems, 3 Century 2.75lb NG's to my specifications, and 3 Rod Hutchinson The One in 3.25lb TC.

I'm not bad at building and rebuilding rods, although when it gets to more than a hobby as it does at times it gets annoying. I can make a fair bit of money out of building rods for fresh and salt water. I have some lovely stalking rods, fly rods, even some gorgeous bass blanks.

Most rod guide manufacturers seem to be taking a leaf out of or basing their guides on those from Pac Bay, and many of the best rod blanks come from the same source, far better than most Chinese built blanks.