Nash chod swivel size

Nutcracker

Been using that for helicopter set-ups for ages, holds the lead tidily.

As Yonny says, there is no universal swivel size, a size 8 from one manufacturer can be a different size to another brands size 8.

i usually use a size 8 as my swivel size for mainline to hooklink with pendant and inline set-ups, but because of the difference, always use a buffer bead which fits all.

That would be great if i could get away with it but im fishing in weed alot of it and i need to drop the lead or i run a higher risk of a weed ball on my lead im using the korda lead drop atm as its working well ... i tried the nash lead drops but they are total rubbish as soon as you reel in it drops the lead on a minimal tug pulling back throu the weed the korda ones much better but i still drop the odd one now and then.

The thing is with the korda ones is you have to tie to a swivel ... i could loop to loop as suggested but i dnt have much faith using mono loop to loop style on a swivel ... i normally use a palomar knot for all my swivel tieing ... this is why i wanted a quick change for the chod hooklink itself so i dont have to keep tieing the lead dropper on and off.

This is what i have been using ... sits pretty nice above the korda dropper ... also i use the gripper version in weed as i find the sliding one can leave the hooklink suspended in the weed my casting is not perfect and sometimes you might miss that clear spot and dnt wanna re-cast due to disturbance in the swim i like keeping that to a minimum ... i always cover my hook point with pva nugget.

18704b5c522c73c635fb83d48fccc8917973d4a1.jpeg