Yateley Match Lake

TM1985

im pretty sure you do get the match lake on the farnham ticket but it is absolutely rammed 24/7. i often drive past during the week and the car park is always full and that is spring,summer, autumn and winter. that said it is busy for a very good reason and that is because it holds some right chunks with a few being yateley originals. a fair few 40's in there to go at along with plenty of 30's. another lake on the ticket (mill lane) is also well worth a visit with a number of big fish which a couple have done 50. the only good thing is if you did drive 3hrs to fish then you have 5-10 lakes all within minutes of each other, so plenty of swims though maybe not on the lake you want. 

Yes ,you do get the Match Lake , and it is rammed in the summer and still a lot fish it in the winter .

Midweek during the summer is your best chance , you will almost always get a swim , but would it one you would want fish .

Many anglers take whats left and wonder why they dont catch .

Good evening everyone i hope your all good,

Quick question, if you get the farnham year book does this enable you to fish the match lake at Yateley?

And if so how busy is the lake, im guessing someone on here fishes it? Only asking as its a 3hr drive fore me?

Cheers Todd

Another member it dose yes !.....

Never fished it though .... is to crowded for me.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk