Cheeky Heater?

Yes, you have to understand i've bought most gear over the last 4 years, none top of the range but average joe stuff. Applogies if i've owned something and its turned out be not as good as i thought. As for a gas heater, yes i have had one, theyre great when its just a bit nippy but when it gets cold those cannisters dont work properly.

I'll keep my mouth shut in future

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

Can i add the amount of gear ive owned from rods reels to luggage and tackle is obscene! Ha ha

I've purchased loads and loads over the years. The only thing I would declare as "rubbish" are 3 very cheap carp rods I bought last year (I think they worked out at just over a tenner each so what did I expect!!).

I lent them to my Daughter's boyfriend when we went to France in July, and he caught two carp on them, 1 at 22lb and the other at just over 31 so I guess they worked, but they were total gash lol!!

I have now told him to throw them away as I am passing my 3 x 10ft Korum rods on to him for Christmas which will be much better. Shame they live in a flat with no garden as those cheapies would make ideal beanpoles...

Gash - rubbish!

Um, not what it's know as 'ere :oops: Sorry to be so cryptic :oops:, but what the tanks call the backside, is another name for it in these here parts.

Have you ever had a jasper in yer trollies???

No, but one walked up my trouser leg and stung me.

Um, not what it's know as 'ere :oops: Sorry to be so cryptic :oops:, but what the tanks call the backside, is another name for it in these here parts.

No, but one walked up my trouser leg and stung me.

Gash is a north word and also used in the forces.. gash = rubbish

But i know what you are thinking of the yank word.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Gash is a north word and also used in the forces.. gash = rubbish

I've heard it used that way, but I know it as I described above; English is such a funny language; I can't remember which comedian it was, but he was talking about a trip to America and asking the concierge of the hotel to get him some fags (Bob Monkhouse?)