Kates Hill (Hadleigh)

Do you mean literally know nothing about the place? I think they've two small ponds for course fish (?) and a larger one for trout.

I've only ever fished the trout lake, is actually quite lovely and have had a few rainbows out. The course lakes aren't really my sort of place but think they are intended for float fishing only and there small carp and silvers to be had. Mind you I've not been there for a few years. !

Found this

https://chuffishing.wordpress.com/2011/04/20/kates-hill-and-boxford-lake/

Yep, First i heard of it was some person mentioning it yesterday, Said theres a lot of carp 15lb to 20lb in one but judging by the size they look very small (from google). mates kid wants to fish so thought it might be nice for him and if theres a few bigger fish i could do a few hours from time to time. Is it day ticket?

I had a wander round last year with a mate. We did actually drive up to the house, turn around in the yard, back to the car park and then wait around to see if anyone would 'apprehend' us so we could ask if it was ok to look first, but after waiting for some 20minutes with no-one around, had a wander anyway. Our choice was to go elsewhere as we couldn't see anything that interested us.

It looks a nice set of lakes, some bubbling, tree surrounded, but no showing fish on the surface at the time.

I know my mate Big Dave has fished it in the past, and he never caught anything much bigger than doubles, I think his biggest was around 15.