My back garden swim

Yardley wood not far from Solihull lodge, I have a few other spots got some good info out of someone living on a barge

. Don't know who is responsible for keeping that part of the canal in good condition but it looks to be a credit to the locals,the guc by me is an absolute disgrace I don't even walk the towpath any more :(

. Don't know who is responsible for keeping that part of the canal in good condition but it looks to be a credit to the locals,the guc by me is an absolute disgrace I don't even walk the towpath any more :(

its not too bad towards kingsnorton it gets worst, where are you then?

well i dont think its too bad, there are far more carp stratford way from what i hear, looked at the lapworth locks where the avon and grand union part looks intresting many options there its just finding them i guess! always fun drop shotting for perch anyway you know there always there lol

well i dont think its too bad, there are far more carp stratford way from what i hear, looked at the lapworth locks where the avon and grand union part looks intresting many options there its just finding them i guess! always fun drop shotting for perch anyway you know there always there lol

No I agree mate it's good on the whole it's just up these sides where there are industrial estates and the like.

Our club runs the grand Union canal from bridge 62-67 near lapworth and rowinton. The canal holds a variety of species, skimmers, hybrids, bream, roach, perch, carp, tench, pike and zander. The main species being skimmers, roach and perch. The skimmers average a pound with some larger bream to over four pounds. There are large size carp, pike and zander. And they forgot to mention the 3 1/2 pound eel that was pulled out last week