what do you prefure? kwick link or not

carprobert

I use the quick liks all of the time. Not sure why just got into the habbit of it. I suppose its because it 'quick'. :lol:

And it saves on the wear of the lead clip. If the lead clip is worn due to pulling a swivel in and out then it wont discharge the lead properly if it gets snagged.

And it saves on the wear of the lead clip. If the lead clip is worn due to pulling a swivel in and out then it wont discharge the lead properly if it gets snagged.

Or discharge it too easily?

Knew that there was a reason I preferred Tulip Beads and Solar's Bullet Buffer and Safety Beads :wink:

I did used to use Breakaway Spin Link Clips with the Rig attached to them.

I did find though that at times there was too much of a Pivot point and movement between the Rig and the Lead when using the Quick Link type of attachment.

I also had a friend lose a Big Fish at the Net when the Quick Link gave way and opened out. Its a Fish that was last put on the Bank at 28lb, but has grown, we reckon at least 4lb a year since then.

Also discovered that using PVA Bags I can come up with the same sort of Presentation as the Quick Link and Groundbait Sticks