Pool Hall, Wolves. 2 Pools now ?

fished it last week and blanked on the specimen lake, so wandered over to the Course pond and bagged 3 in a couple of hours. Off down there tomorrow night hopefully, so if you're down feel free to come for a cuppa!

aye, n i've got a full working weekend! gotto keep selling you your food eh mate :D (i'm sure i let you out of the carpark in traffic on saturday!) still, my uni holidays start in 3 weeks, and its off til mid-oct for me then :D

tight lines bud :)

aye, n i've got a full working weekend! gotto keep selling you your food eh mate :D (i'm sure i let you out of the carpark in traffic on saturday!) still, my uni holidays start in 3 weeks, and its off til mid-oct for me then :D

tight lines bud :)

i know i fished saturday night, but haven't a clue what i did during the day :shock: was it a white kangoo van?

hopefully (as in, i hope :) ) we can get a day's fishing in soon bud :D

nah mate, red Ford Explorer. maybe you've got a long-lost twin? :D and most definately will have to get a session in bud :)

and Paul - i've got the voucher mate, just gotto get long enough free time to use the thing!

• 1 year later...