Elphics fisheries

Andy & Chris are great lads, not too sure on the stock they claim to have!!

I've had a couple of mid doubles, too many bream!!

A mate of mine has had the 27lb grassy But is determined to have the 30lber. Last time i did the night there were more cat guys than carpers.

Reccomend any other good ones, i'm bored of theusual.

Tried Wire Mill across the rd? my mate thinks there a few 30's come over from Beaver in the floods????

Never tried that wire mill. I've been to orchard lakes near elphics it's got 7 lakes was snowing but still good well looked after lakes going to try that again now the weather's warmer. Also honey pots is good fish the small lake as the big lake is hard fishing and fished too much. I went beavers first week in Jan this year done 24 hours had 4 bream and landed on 15 lb Carp and lost a bigger carp. Was the only on catching as other people were using bait boats in the winter come on.

I fish a little syndicate near there, not been myself but have heard that the owner can be, what shall we say a bit awkward!! But there are some beauties in there from what i've heard & seen on there web site.

i went to orchard farm after trying to get on Elphicks, nice enough place, but looked as though he'd dug his lakes in such a way as to get as many anglers on each one, not so much of a cast out, more underarm flick!!

Be lucky :wink: