The ridding specimen pool 2013

vwt4lee

Spoke to some local anglers who fish it regularly , it's seems to be a very tough pool with wary fish, the up side is that if you do catch a new PB is possible, plenty of big chunks up to 40 & all the carp below 10lb where removed

So my plan is just to fish it by reading the signs & see what happens

Great day on the bank, 4 fish 13,14,14.4 & 16.1 lb all fell to floater chum biscuit using Korda intercepter float.

Fish where all caught from the end bank under the willow trees by peg 1, quiet day on the pool with no other anglers till 4pm

Well in, Lee. I've only just picked up on this thread, sorry. I find the Riddings speci pool a bit of an enigma. It's either rammed or you're fishing solo. Summer weekends are often simple lunacy!

Have you looked at the top pool, right at the very top of the site? There are some fairly well kept secrets in there....not quite so secret now, of course :oops: . If you try it you'll see a line of reeds along the centre of the water. Cast as close to them as you can. :wink:

Ian