Knipton res

Seems a nice place from their website was looking a little while back. Was a little surprised that it was the same cost as a couple of other lakes of theirs with much bigger fish.

Depends on what your after, 500 a year to fish for carp upto 20's doesn't compare to other waters.

Could have an amazing stock in the future and the setting might be worth the cost alone, looks beautiful!

• 3 weeks later...
scottos01 Posted: 23rd Feb 2013 21:26 Post subject: knipton res

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello all, me and a friend are lucky enough to be joining the knipton res syndicate next month and could do with some advise off anyone who has fished there i:e best baits, hot spots etc ill be fishing for pike until the weather warms up but then the carp, any info would be much appreciated

hello mate, me and a mate are joining the knipton syndicate next week(march 1st) we got in contact with anthony from ajs fisheries and met him the other week for a tour around the lake.

what can i say beautiful scenery, peaceful about a mile from anymore, no public footpaths etc and from what anthony told me theres a good head of fish in the lake.

you should look him up on the ajs fisheries website and get in touch as i know there was a space going on the syndicate but it will soon go! ill let you no how i get on when i start fishing it