Near Gatten Shropshire.

My mate martin runs it if you go there he will put you right. dont fish there personally its not my sort of fishing. No a couple of lads who do and they enjoy it. Its nice place secure and well looked after. I dont live all that far away. ware you based?

I'm in church Stretton. How about you?

I'm on the look out for some nice waters close to me, there are a few day tickets that look ok. Merrington, Blakemere. I'm thinking of looking for a syndicate to get on next year.

Any help appreciated from local blokes in the know! I grew up in shropshire, used to be on the three sisters syndicate, but moved south for work. Lived in Berkshire for 8 years, fished down there, but just moved back so on the hunt for nice waters. :)

Im in telford mate. It all comes down to what you want out your fishing if you want decent syndicate get your name on waitin lists asap. prince albert, mangrove, weston park, acton, ellesmere waters, averton, bowmere, theres a few decent ones out there all long waiting lists. get your name on em my advice. patshalls church a nice place not my sort of place these days lots changed since i was on there but there stil some old originals but alot of stockys now. Telford angling assosation worth looking at for 25 quid there lots of waters to suit all. There not all in idylic country sorroundings but there some nice waters and there safe but if you after 20 plus fish you have to put the time and effort in the better fish are in fairly big lowish stock waters but there some stunners. 2 of there lakes impaticular have some stunning old warriors . There also a couple of lakes about that are never fished that got sum nice fish in them. roll on spring. :wink:

Try bivvying up off of the bark and on the grass. The barked areas don't hold bivvy pegs in too well from what I remember when I went last winter!

Could be kite flying being that far up the hill!!!

Thanks nige!

It's quiet and calm this morning, forecasts looking good as well. Touch wood it stays that way! :)