Carp Fishing in Germany Nurnberg

matthewa3

I'm a well seasoned Carper with vast amounts of experience in the UK & France but have recently relocated to Germany near Nurnberg ( South East) and am looking for some top quality waters to turn my attention to.

Any local knowledge or water info would be gratefully appreciated as would some company on the bank!

:lol:

Guest Anonymous

Hi mate, welcome to the forum.

A member called stuckingermany maybe able to help you but I'm not sure exactly where he's hiding nowadays.

PM him, he's a nice bloke & will help you if he can.

• 1 year later...

Hi Matthewa3,

Being stuck in germany myself I have struggled initially in Germany to find good lakes. Best advice I can offer is fire up google earth and do a recce of your area. Another top tip is to pop in too your local tackle shop and (depending on how good your german is) ask about local waters.

A lot of tackle shops will have a club that you will be able to join, depending on numbers, which will allow you to fish all the local waters at minimum cost.

Dont forget you licence though as the penalties over here a rather steep. 2000 euro fine as well as the chance of having your kit retained by the Policie.

Any more questions dont hesitate to ask.

Regards Matt

• 6 months later...

a quick message to the ex pats in germany

well worth a visit for you is austria

www.carpfishingparadise.co.uk

great venue , english spoken, bar ,restaurant,and accomodation on site, and your license to fish sorted out on site.

try it you wont be dissapointed, over 8 tonne of fish stocked, carp to 55lb

grass carp to 61lb

silver carp to 88lb

and not expensive !!!