West Midlands/Birmingham syndicate

jmg

Pop into Fosters of Birmingham and ask the question. They own, or have the rights to, several syndicate waters, one of which is on your doorstep. Penns Lake at the back of what was Penns Hall.

Or you could have a look at Hams Hall. PM carp.john for information.

Ian

I just received a text of a mate who was on the syndicate at penns and told me to do just that!!

Great minds and all that! Fosters have another syndicate water near you. It's an old estate lake in the grounds of Little Aston Hall. The hall is now converted to apartments which cost around a million quid each so the area is fairly exclusive.

I've never fished it but my son and I have installed lots of wrought iron gates, railings etc in the area and have walked around the lake a couple of times. It's a very pretty place and secure. I'd love to have a go at it.

Ian

I just received a text of a mate who was on the syndicate at penns and told me to do just that!!

Great minds and all that! Fosters have another syndicate water near you. It's an old estate lake in the grounds of Little Aston Hall. The hall is now converted to apartments which cost around a million quid each so the area is fairly exclusive.

I've never fished it but my son and I have installed lots of wrought iron gates, railings etc in the area and have walked around the lake a couple of times. It's a very pretty place and secure. I'd love to have a go at it.

Ian

If I had the time and money i would get on the list.

My mate has being round and said its a really great place!

Secure, pretty and big fish too

• 7 years later...