Taswood Lakes, Friendly Warning!

dugyfresh

I have recently fished Broadwing on Taswood Lakes.

Do not leave any bait in plastic or other bags in your bivvy, I had left

some pellets that I was making pva bags from and had left the pellets

in a plastic wrapped up bag inside my bivvy, during the night RATS had

bored a 2 inch/ 5.1cm round hole in my bivvy and had attempted to get at the pellets by pulling the at the bag from the outside.

Safe to use sealed tubs. I had spoken to the owner about the incident and

was advised further rat poison would be put down.

I must admit, that rats on lakes is pretty standard, and all care should be taken to keep food and bait safe from them anyway.

I must also admit that Taswood lakes is also a venue I would avoid for many other reasons as well.

Lets just say for now that the reputation of the venue and fish movement put me right off the place, as well as the number of numpties who fish it.

• 4 weeks later...

I must also admit that Taswood lakes is also a venue I would avoid for many other reasons as well.

Lets just say for now that the reputation of the venue and fish movement put me right off the place, as well as the number of numpties who fish it.

Have a mate on there right now and he says its rammed and is even thinking og coming home

• 2 weeks later...

a mate had about 2 kilos or so in an air dry bag took out the tree and lay them down while re-baiting his rig, for some reason which i cant remember he left them on his bucket and came to my swim, which was no more than 20 yards away, with in 5 minutes we both went back to his and they were gone, no one had been about and could see half mile each way up the path?? found his rig , now un-baited hooked in a bush, never found the bag :? they had a good old feed the day