Farm Lake/Lac De Passion

sammorley1

Hi guys, Been a while since i been on here as i been out the fishing game for a while due to money circumstances, But things are on the up and im eager to get on the bank!!!! wat more reason to look at france haha

I been trying to book for lac de passion for some reason none of the numbers on the websites get any luck, i did however manage to speak to a french guy about the lake, only took me 2days to get a number to contact them, I thought it had closed down.

Has anyone been there since Tony left ? Any news at all on the place, Things do not seem to be very organized anymore at all, even just getting a contact number for the place was a ball ache !

I've been to France 3 x already.

Rushes lake - 5*

Valle Lake - Wouldnt go back

Lac De Passion - Not too sure now !

I would like to return to rushes but my fishing buddy wasn't too impressed with the size of the fish i caught, he was amazed at how many tho, Im trying to talk him into rushes as i thoroughly loved it. I did really enjoy Passion and my buddy would go there as the average fish size was real good.

If no info on this can anyone recommend a good lake around the £300 mark, large enough for 4-5 anglers, with a good decent size average please, I been out of the game a few years and all i have to rely on is my old info, "OLD" lol.

thanks guys.

sam

• 3 weeks later...