Cotswold Water Park

Guest single_bleep

Guest single_bleep

Hi guys,

I'm looking into fishing over at Cotswold Water park, been across for a look a couple of times.

south Cerney angling club looks great value for money - had a look around a couple of the waters (wick water and ham pool) with some really helpful lads on them, there were a few idiots but to be expected at the price of membership there. So that's an option for me. Any info would be helpful!?!?!

Obviously there is Farriers but the wait list is full.

Bradley's is full of crayfish so going to avoid that.

Little horseshoe looks good but need a little more info.

There are loads of waters there but not sure where to start exploring - anyone have any information on any decent syndicates on the park?

Cheers,

JB

Guest single_bleep

Yeah, I had heard that. That's why I would rather find a secure syndicate on the park. Any ideas or are they all just as easily accessible?

Think they are all easy to get at, pop up there and have a wander round,I've just lost count of tales of thefts and drunks coming round at night.

However,on a brighter note, I also heard a while ago that a 'lady' was known to come round the lakes at night offering company for a small charge!!

How true that is I don't know bt just something I heard on the grapevine!!!

Guest single_bleep
Think they are all easy to get at, pop up there and have a wander round,I've just lost count of tales of thefts and drunks coming round at night.

However,on a brighter note, I also heard a while ago that a 'lady' was known to come round the lakes at night offering company for a small charge!!

How true that is I don't know bt just something I heard on the grapevine!!!

A mate of mine a while ago was looking to start a company called 'Bivvy B*tches' offering a similar service - will have to get hold of him and ask if he has any staff working in the area :lol:

A little off topic but has anyone ever fished Eastnor Castle over near Ledbury? Nice 9 acre syndicate on there which I'm also looking at.

Guest single_bleep
I think there is a danger of this thread going right of topic, i can see it getting locked or deleted if this happens, remember the carp.com rules

Apologies, will keep it clean.

Hi there you asked about Eastnor castle Very nice place to fish I was on there syndicate a few years back before my son was born , Ian the guy who runs it no longer has a waiting list , you have to phone him around the time of renewals and if your lucky you might get on there if some people dont renew if you would like his number i can pm you with it . all the best Phil.

Guest single_bleep
Hi there you asked about Eastnor castle Very nice place to fish I was on there syndicate a few years back before my son was born , Ian the guy who runs it no longer has a waiting list , you have to phone him around the time of renewals and if your lucky you might get on there if some people dont renew if you would like his number i can pm you with it . all the best Phil.

Cheers Phil,

Got all of his details, went down to have a look a the lake for the first time today. Looks really nice. Tried to get on there at the start of the year but got in a little late as I struggled to get hold of him first time out. Hopefully will get to meet him in person at some point this season.

You have many nice fish out of there?

Jules