Evening Fishing.....HELP NEEDED

Hey Guys, I know this is a long shot but i'm working away in Weston-Super-Mare and with nothing to do on a evening ive decided why not go fishing :D so my problem is, does anybody know and can recommend somewhere that I could fish in a evening from 5-6 o'clock until dark??? I know its a big ask as everywhere only allows dusk until dawn on day tickets, but if I was to pre arrange the times with the owners could I do it??

Hope someone can help,, Thanks in advance[/b]

Thanks MrDevon, after following that link I enquired about a few different lakes/pools, I have managed to find two which are open twilight hours, so at the moment they are open until 9:30pm and not far from me at all.

the lake are Trinity Waters and Emerald pools, they are mainly match lakes but both have small acred specimen carp lakes which are worth a go.

thanks again

The lake are Trinity Waters and Emerald pools, they are mainly match lakes but both have small acred specimen carp lakes which are worth a go.

thanks again

Thats all you need really for a few hours after work. 1 rod, small tackle bag and a loaf or bread on a small water catching a few, no need to sit around a 30 acre lake where the chance of a beep in that short space of time is slim to none

Get down the tackle shop by the Tesco's and join the Weston ticket. They have a few lakes (my house that I rent out backs on to one). They also control a bit of river. With the season not far away this would be a great option - some good fish in them!

They did have the rights on the Axe cut off section. This might not be the case now as it is almost 3 years since I moved back to Shropshire. If it is then you have some very nice fish to go for!

All for the price of a small club ticket (£30).

http://www.wsmaa.co.uk/clubwatermaps.htm

Thanks guys, Nige, that is a good idea I will look into that, Beza26, I did consider it but its alot of packing and unpacking each day to go to work, it would be very nice to be able to do that though.

I fished Emerald Pools in Highbridge yesterday evening, it fished very well, i had 3 commons between 5-8 lbs and a 14lb mirror, the old boys next to me pulled a stunning 28lb 2oz mirror out a foot from the bank.

I will possibly be going back there again this evening.

Hi trinity is a nice size lake I haved fished there alot carP up to 30lb and barbel in there as well abit closer to Weston is shiplate lakes if you phoned them think u can fish till late :) always the other side of Weston is bullock farm also nice to fish . The river axe cut off is hard fishing but carp and tench and bream in there if u got the ticket £45 you could also fish pawlett ponds which is just up the road from emerld there r 4 ponds at pawlett if you need any more info I may be able on these just ask cheers