H 2 O

slimysime

As some of you may be aware im off to france in two weeks, if none of you do your the only one in england who dos'nt :D im well up for it now, 1st time in france, fishing that is, i went with the school when i was 13, many many moons ago :shock: ive got everything squared away already bait passport etc etc, ive gone over everything over and over, my question is everyone, Water, is the water in france drinkable or do i need to buy some bottled over there, or take some sterelising tablets with me, any advise will be great and who knows i might bag a 30 :shock::D

Guest Anonymous

wow! thats cool, cant wait for my first trip out there :), what lake you fishing pal?

As i havent been to france before i wouldnt know about the water, but in my experiences abroad on mainland europe i would definately take some bottled water :wink:

One week away from all the ear ache of modern life, sitting on a beut lake cold stella in hand and the chance off a pull from a whacker as well, it wont be all good all the time though, we'll have to reel in most nights so we can have steaks and fresh salad, followed by cold lagers, oh god im not looking forward to it one bit :shock::D:D