Kingsnordley Fisheries

Hi all im off to fish Kingsnordley Fisheries this sunday for the first time does anybody know anything about the pools there. Im going to try the Specimen Pool for the carp and would appreciate any help

i did 24hrs on it about may last year had three carp biggest at 16lb, there were five other lads on there and three of them had all their rods to the island but didn't have a single fish from it. The other two lads had one fish each from out the margins. So basically if the islands pressured don't fish to it.

and people were telling me theres loads of cray fish in there but i fished bottom baits and had no trouble at all.

It wasn,t busy at all just another 3 anglers on that day, the bottom was fine no signs of crayfish although i did have a couple of strange bleeps but on inspection of the bait there wasn't any crayfish marks.

yeah ive heard rumours thats all about the crayfish, if there are any in there they haven't caused a problem yet. Then again i have only done one session so ill reserve my judgement on the crays.

Yeah just had a look at the weather sounds a bit off, at least it'll keep other anglers away i surpose. You can use 3 rods if the lake isnt busy which is good at the cost of a tenner, just try and make the most of it.

I doubt the rain will put them off, makes baiting easier iv,e always found that baiting is easier in the rain especially when using a catapult, i dont think the fish can tell the difference between rain hitting the surface of the water or bait. We,ll see tomorrow ill be there around 6