looking for somewhere to night near romford !!

• 2 weeks later...

where ever you go you need a car or someone prepared to take yu.

Crow green is your best choice for a 24 hours but also good for 12 hours 7am to 7pm

birds green is ok for 12 hour sessions only (in my opinion)

you could try Raphaels park in romford (free fishing) but no idea if there are any carp in there at all.

south weald park is expensive as they also charge for parking and as far as i know charge for a yearly ticket only.

Par lakes A127 carp cats but you need a baitboat there.

Tylers common only if you are desperate ! has 6 lakes (12 hours only) east peasy lakes best bait there is raw bacon.. fish small even on the specimen lake (laugh) ideal for the kids and you never know may get a surprise there. fish between 2lbs and 7lbs except the specimen lake they are larger to about 12lbs ( try ash lake )

hey does any1 know of any lakes that i can night fairly local to romford just lookin for somewhere new

Fairlop Waters near Fairlop/Ilford.

Dagenham Chase, between Romford and Barking/Dagenham

Fairlop have a website which I believe explains rules, whether Day or Season, I can't remember, but I have no idea of fish stocks or sizes.

Dagenham Chase was mentioned on here ages ago, may be worth having a dig through the search as I think it is Season Ticket.

Obviously as with all of the area, may be worth checking with locals about security and safety on them :wink:

• 2 weeks later...