MOVING to Southend

92,912 MEMBERS AND NOT ONE REPLY THANKS LADS (NOT)

Cant help you whatsoever sorry mate but your quiet right there are alot of members on here but not so many active :!:

I,m sure with this thread being brought up someone can point you in the right direction this lot are normally a very helpfull bunch :wink:

92,912 MEMBERS AND NOT ONE REPLY THANKS LADS (NOT)

Cant help you whatsoever sorry mate but your quiet right there are alot of members on here but not so many active :!:

I,m sure with this thread being brought up someone can point you in the right direction this lot are normally a very helpfull bunch :wink:

cheers m8

Terry247...Im a local Essex Boy so can point you in any local direction you like!!

How Far you willing to travel??

Star Lane is a Syndicate or was...I dont know anymore than that sorry

Day Ticket Lakes:

Stambridge Fisheries

Priory Park

Shoebury Park

Blue Lagoon (Hadleigh)

Rochford Angling Club

Rochford Res (Marks Hall Fishery)

Mill Barn (Great Wakering)

These are a few to name, Im sure there is many more Ive missed out on.

What are you mainly after PM me if you fancy meeting up for a little fishing session

The Warren at Stanford le Hope is supposed to be good,used to live there but never fished it.

Aquatels at Basildon maybe worth a look...

Aqquies is now "NO FISHING"...the wakeboarders have taken over now....Poor tone will be turning in his grave after all the work he put into that place.....SUCH A WASTE!!!

The Warren is a great place

• 2 weeks later...

Star lane has a syndicate lake plus a couple of day ticket waters, syndicate has some good fish to nearly 40lb, may even be heavier now, the day ticket water have carp to 15lb, good value for £3 the last time i was there.

Doggets farm rochford, a well run fishery but I havnt fished it for many years, rochford res, float fishing really.