Pool hall , Trescott

Guest andyrowland

Guest andyrowland

Hi

I would just like to advice anyone thinking of fishing Pool hall in the near future that the

price shown on their website is incorrect.I fished there 7th March after seeing website stating the Meadow pool and new specimen pool were priced at £8 for two rods, upon arrival there I was charged £12.50 and when I questioned the website I was told that it needed an update on the prices. Having checked the website again on 9th March it still states £8 for these pools ,so expect to pay am extra £4.50 on stated prices.....

Those were the winter prices which only run to 1st March. Fished the Meadow Wednesday through till Friday morning with a mate off the point swims, we had a total of 9 fish between us including a 18lb 12oz ghostie. The fish still aren't feeding properly yet, the takes we where having were only single bleeps and very minimal movement on the bobbins which we were hitting. As for the lake you fished as it is 6ft in places and mildish temperatures they were sitting in the top 2 feet of water when we had a walk around on Friday, did you try zigs or not. I have witnessed some nice fish come out of that lake and somebody hook into a cat which was lost. Like I said they were really finicky bites they weren't ready to start climbing up the lines not yet anyway lol.