boilie reccomendations

avfc1985

were booked for a weeks trip to france early next may. but which boilie to take? that is the question. can anyone share any successes they have had? the lake has matrix boilies and pop-ups on sale, these are good right? ive read good things. but what to take as an alternative. go on, pick your brains :)

Always, always go with what the lake owner sells and feeds his fish on. I have seen several anglers arrive at our lake with the likes of cell "because it works everywhere" and then blank until they swapped to our Bang on Baits. Every lake has a different pH and some baits will simply not give off the right signal to attract the fish. This doesn't mean that the carp won't eat them once they bump into them but it will be harder for them to find them.

I agree with all parts. I will most likely go with the fishery bait. But il also take a plan b, maybe activ 8, cell or perhaps b5. I've read good things about b5 yet never used them. I think it's how it's presented not so much the best boilie. But of course u need the confidence in using a type. has anyone fished a week session? What kilo weight would you reccomend?