what is the biggst carp in standbrough lakes wgc herts

benji99

i havent seen total carp yet but ill keep a look out.

i am not sure what the biggest is in there but my personal best is 18 and a half pound from there so im sure they go into the 20s. why dont you ask the bailiff?

also do you fish stanborough alot? how is it fishing, im thinking of going back there.

• 1 month later...

They do allow night fishing over their however you must book it with the balif in advance and they only allow certain days for night fishing so i recommend that you go see the balif one day since i cant remember the day but i think its only friday and saturday they dont allow it.

Guest Anonymous

Yeah but this is a perfect example of carp fishing today cc, I come on here as a last resort for help/info/ideas etc but people come on and ask ridiculous questions, I mean come on? Get on the lake and learn the water and find out for ya self!

Yeah but this is a perfect example of carp fishing today cc, I come on here as a last resort for help/info/ideas etc but people come on and ask ridiculous questions, I mean come on? Get on the lake and learn the water and find out for ya self!

I agree :wink:

Just like the locked Korda thread, I mean to say it can't be that difficult to find on going threads, especially the Korda one :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Just gets annoying, don't mean to come across as harsh but people will only fish a water if it's got a 40 or a 30 in it, that might be someone's crack I appreciate that but for me it's about catching quality looking fish. I guess people just wanna go and catch a 30 on there first cast and expect that to happen?

Ohhh, i see, i thought that was a response to the bloke asking if you could do nights.

Totally unnessecary just because the guy asked what the biggest fish is in the lake and matey boy starts to throw his toys outta the bivvy obviously blanked to many times at this venue lol. "man up and find out for ya self" i thought these forums were here to ask advice and pick peoples brains about venues etc not get verbal for askin a simple question , I wouldnt usually bother but c'mon mate chill out....... I take it you dont know what the biggest fish is in there then .