penns hall syndicate

had a ticket last year, 90% of members can't catch, ignore every1 telling you to use a baitboat, i never had 1 and had a belting 6 months on it, usually ram off it at the weekend, NO 30's contrary to what people say, oh, and a lot of numptys, my pal is the bailiff on there and he reckons 29lb something is the biggest in there, the members who can't catch will leave there pegs and inspect the rigs of the people who can catch, NUMPTYS, on the other hand, it is by far the easiest water to catch 20's, if thats your cup of tea ? :roll:

nice 1 son,i do miss fishing there,only round the corner from me,i seen baz the other day and he was sayin the half tickets r now up 4 grabs..... cant stand the boats mate and u can cast to the other side with a bag on anyway so i dont see the point or walk round and bait up and cast to it. might just wait till after xmas and rejoin,is there many young lads on there.?? im only 30 myself like but u know wot i mean.