Middle pool Telford.

ercall reservoirs good i'v had a 20, 22 and loads of doubles out there this year just fishing boilies tight to the weed.

stirchley pools, parkers and dandy pool have alot of carp in their doubles and quite easy to fish, people say the withy and apley are quite good but i don't fish them much.

if your after the bigger carp there's blue pool, middle pool, baylisses but they are a bit harder and also trench but i think thats very hard.

i hope this helps :D

Yea am on bout past few months and without the taa approving it. The same story keeps poping up when am at blue pool, people saying fish hav been moved. If it has been happing then in my eyes thats just wrong unless the move is needed to keep the fish in good stock
I think our eastern european friends have had some out of the Blue, while no lets not say think lets say they have had some blue pool fish away. It certainly hasn't got the size of fish in it that it did when i was fishing it seven or eight years ago. As for middle i have heard the odd snippet that a couple of Trench fish might of been moved over to the middle on the sly. I hope not as Trench is a far better water even if its a ball breaker and the trench fish are stunning.

Cheers mate I will give it a go. Have you got any other tips for middle pool?

i was only free lining because i got some carp feeding in about 2ft of water very close in and also to not spook them when i flicked it out.

thats all i used to do on middle just bait up different spots close in, then i'd keep walking round with the rod till i could see the carp feeding in one of them and then i'd drop it on top of them. but i think its too late to try this now as its getting colder and the fish are moving to deeper water. :(

the two carp i had out this year were on tigernut boilie, one was to about half way to the island and the other i whacked out to nearly the middle of the pool. i was fishing the far side by that outlet thing.