kislingbury stanwicks (syndicate)

goggins1234

hi everyone, i've just registered and i'm new!

me and my 15 yr old son have just got back into carp fishing a couple of yrs ago and are really enjoying it. we don't get away as much as we'd like to though, have been thinking about a france trip for this september, october but are unsure if this is the wrong time to go? and really have no knowledge of where the best venues are? anyway, my fishing buddy has just joined a syndicate at kislingbury lake (stanwicks), he's been there twice and not caught and both times when he has been he's been the only one on the lake, so although we have thought about joining him we are worried about the potential of the lake? is it that no-one knows about the place or is it that it's no good there so no-ones interested? i'm starting to suspect that there's not a lot of fish in there so please any info would be appreciated

i dont know the numbers ,but do know that the were a few in there and since theyve taken it over have stocked a few more. some originals are stunners.

if your just after a few runs though mallard has a yearly ticket for £100, also includes coot or swan(cant remember which one).

have you been on the stanny site?? (few pics of kissy stock).get on their forum, as a few lads on there that could tell you more.

but to be honest, two trips isnt really going to tell you much about the place......is it :?::lol: