You lot are always full of ideas....

Guest makka

For fathers day present my son of 18 and daughter of 16 gave me a voucher for them to take me on an overnighter but I have to choose the venue. Felling bad as I've not organised it yet :(

I'm looking for somewhere where we've got a good chance of a bite but with a bit of space for some quality parent/child time.

We live in west Hampshire and are pretty experienced carpers who have fished places like Linear loads. I've thought about

- Broadlands

- Sandhurst

- Todber

But I wondered if you lovely lads could come up with something a bit different

Thanks for your help - and I promise this will be my only "give me the info geezer" post for the year :oops:

There is Furnace near Horsham not everybody's cup of tea but decent fish spotless swims and good facilities (it does get busy at this time of year)

Busy ain't the word for it, the place is a total joke. Quad bikes tarring behind you for 12 hours a day, I have had quieter sessions on the motorway bank at Farlows.

Once you are in a swim that's it, no moving on to showing fish as I found out, the hard way. Rules for some people and different rules for everybody else. The place emphasizes all what's bad about modern day carp angling.

I really must try harder, when I first read your post I read it as you had been to Broadlands, Sandhurst and Todber, not that they were places you were considering.

In that casee I would look more closely at Broadlands...