Rig bits?

imotep

youll get a load of different answers on this one as everything is personal preferance esp, kryston, jrc, nash, rig marole, drennan and korda all have good products it just depends on which you finds suits you and your needs.

my box consists of esp strip tease, drennan carp silk, esp sink link, kryston snake bite, some rig marole hooklink i can remember the name off but they all have a seperate use along with a small variety of hooks - wide gapes, longshanks and curved shanks ... again all different situations which is again personal preference as to what and when.

good luck ... :wink: lol :lol::lol::)

Thanks guys, Just want 2 make sure that im using good gear.

In that case avoid the Korda stuff then :twisted::wink::lol:

Seriously as much as I dislike nearly all of the Korda stuff, because it is often "overpriced tat", they do have occsional items that suit your fishing. Get confident in whatever you use, be it John Roberts, Solar, Fox, Nash or whoever.

I have used Kryston hooklinks since the 90's and see no reason to change.

Hooks I use Gardner, Gamakatsu, Drennan and Carp-R-Us hooks when I can get hold of what I want.

Tubing, rig bits is whoever makes what I need, again, Fox, Solar, John Roberts and other manufacturers all have their place in my box. The only Korda items I use at the moment are leads in certain shapes and sizes, simply cos I have them and they suited me when I was in the shop.