chichester angling club

great news recieved yesterday, i have been accepted as a full associate member for the chichester club, for those of you that dont know, if you live outside 12 miles then you have to apply to be first a day associate where cant fish nights then its like dead mans shoes to be a full associate, but after three years of being a good boy they have accepted me, so after the 16th june will be doing some nights, so if any members on forum are also members will be good to meet up with you

been thinking about joining p for the last couple of seasons - seems like the best club in the area as far as the waters available goes.

Fish sometimes on the other side of the A27 on the day ticket waters. If you have fished these it would be interesting to hear how they compare to the CDAS waters

in my own oppinion mate they dont really compare, the cdas are really well looked after, bailiffed regular and the ones i have met and talked too really nice friendly people, on the other side it can feel intimidating but that is just me, some have said they enjoyed it there and there are some good fish, as always each of us is different and what one enjoys another may not, but in the years i have fished chichester i always have a possitive feeling from the place, and with thier lakes give you everything you could wish for

That's really strange - I have never felt that on the day ticket side - bailiffs always been more than helpful and other anglers been pleasant.

Only thing that I have found somewhat intimidating there is the sheer expanse of water available and deciding which water to fish, but really, that is a good problem IMO :lol: