Any info on Willen lake in Milton Keynes PLEASE

• 4 weeks later...

If your on about willen south,the side with the pub on,then yeah its a good lake to fish,a few 30s and a 40 have came out this year by the big climbing frame thingy,then there are aload of doubles in there aswell.they like the big beds of bait down there.

I drive past this lake a lot and always looked at the ski side and thought no, but the other does look Carpy,

Whats the format club water or day ticket??

Thanks

Bowza

Its day ticket or membership,memberships cost 40 quid i think and day tickets a fiver,the north lake is a very hard lake,but theres a big 40 in there to catch,the south lake a doddle really,not far out theres an old river bed you normally catch them in there.

Bozwa,ive fished the south lake a few times in the last year ,plenty of small stuff in there,But once you wade through them you should land a couple of decent doubles out .Did here they were going to increase the day ticket tho

Bozwa,ive fished the south lake a few times in the last year ,plenty of small stuff in there,But once you wade through them you should land a couple of decent doubles out .Did here they were going to increase the day ticket tho
DOnt think it is gonna go up mate,i live a couple mins from willen and havent heard anything going up

Yeah the big ones are coming out in front of that swim bout 120 yards out on the hot days your catch them a foot from the jetty by the pub,if you walk just past the pub by where people chuck bread in by the willow tree, your see loads of carp there

Thanks for the info guys, looking for a venue with a few low 20's, my lake I fish now is full of low to mid doubles, want to try for a bigger fish

Northampton MK area

Before i find a syndicate for next year in the Nene Valley

Bowza

Thanks for the info guys, looking for a venue with a few low 20's, my lake I fish now is full of low to mid doubles, want to try for a bigger fish

Northampton MK area

Before i find a syndicate for next year in the Nene Valley

Bowza

Have a look at the beacon mate,its 5 mins from willen,thats 30 quid a year to fish,a 39 has already came out this year,and about 10 other 30s a 60lb catfish is in there.its a lot better than willen i think.